Air+ P2 Disposable Mask with Exhalation Valve
10 Size Large
P2 Disposable Particulate Masks with exhalation valve per box
Attach the AIR+ smart active rechargeable ventilator. The benefits of this are what make this a special product in the world of protective face masks… moisture is extracted, heat is reduced, and CO2 also extracts when ventilation is attached. Ergonomically designed face mask fits snug and secure on any face shape. This reduces the annoying foggy glasses or safety goggles problem often associated with protective P2 masks.
A portable facemask perfect for woodwork, healthcare work, and the Australian Brushfire season!
AIR+ P2 Particulate Mask Benefits:
- P2 Face Masks are the only masks recommended for healthcare facilities and the most dangerous air condition environments. P2/N95 are the best masks. (source)
- P2 respirator masks are the recommended dust mask type for PPE personal protective equipment use for workers in the healthcare industry exposed to dangerous aerosols and airborne diseases.
- A respirator is designed to lessen the dust mask-wearing person’s chance of damage from breathing in airborne contaminants, gases, and particles.
- FFP2 protection
AIR+ Disposable P2 Dust Mask Features:
- Handles -5oC ~ 50oC temperatures
- Head strap adjusts for perfect fittings
- Ultimate comfort due to materials it is made with and the alu-nose clip pad.
- Folds easily for perfect travel use (unlike rigid protective masks that are inconvenient to carry around).
- Ultimate Ergonomic Design for max comfort and fitting
- Uses a “Smart Valve” that works with active ventilation (no more headaches from breathing in constant CO2)
- Meets Australian Standards & Designed For Professional Usage
- Put the foldable face mask in your pocket without it getting damaged. It unfolds and the ergonomic design and padded nose will be ready for use.
- To adjust, simply pull one side of the elastic head strap and you’ll find the perfect size for your face/head. One size fits all.
P2 Mask To Be Used With The Mini AIR+ Active Ventilator (Ventilator Sold Separately)
How To Use With Ventilator:
The AIR+ ventilation (sold separately) attaches to this AIR+ P2 Mask very easily. You just click it on. It weighs only 19grams, so you will not even feel the extra piece attached to the dust mask. The AIR+ Active Ventilator provides the perfect benefits that solve the main drawbacks that usually come from having to wear these protective masks in dangerous air conditions. View these wonderful benefits the ventilation system provides below:
P2 Mask Benefits When Paired With AIR+ Active Ventilator:
- Temperature Reduction: Mask temperature drops 4°C.
- No more sweaty face: Keeps mask dry
- No more headaches: Mask remains CO2 free with the ventilator that lasts up to 2 and a half hours with each charge.
- Conveniently Rechargeable Ventilator: Need a partial charge during a work break? No problem, charge it halfway and put it to use without lessened performance.
- Better Work Efficiency: Work better with these wonderful benefits that make wearing the mask much more enjoyable.
With an active ventilator, you increase work efficiency and use fewer masks on a daily basis.
- Save Money: Over time, you'll use less masks due to the longer lasting AIR+ P2 masks when used with active ventilation.
AIR+ P2 Protective Mask Details:
- Model A+221VL
- P2 Certified (INSPEC Certified AS/NZS 1716)
- Patent 2013097191
- Australian Standards Met & Certified Internationally:
- EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- NIOSH P2 certified
- AS/NZS 1716:2012 standards