Pre-blended, ready-to-use, quick-setting and drying (24 hours), controlled-shrinkage mortar for screeds.
Where to use:
Internal and external floating and bonded screeds on old and new floor slabs, for laying wood, PVC, linoleum, carpet, ceramic, natural stone and any other type of floor covering where quick drying is required for immediate laying of the floor covering.
Some application examples:
- Screeds ready for foot traffic after 2-3 hours, and dry after 24 hours.
- Screeds on which it is possible to lay ceramic tiles after 3-4 hours.
- Screeds on which it is possible to lay PVC, linoleum, wood and natural and artificial stone materials after only 24 hours (residual moisture lower than 2% with the carbide method, below 5.5% moisture content with electrical resistance and/or below 75% of R.H. as per ASTM-P2170).
- Repairs and renovation of screeds in areas subject to continuous traffic (e.g. supermarkets, hospitals, airports, etc.).
- Screeds incorporating heating systems, without adding plasticizers.
- Mixing ratio: 20 kg bags of MAPECEM PRONTO with approximately 1.5 - 1.7 litres of water.
- Workability time: 20-30 minutes.
- Set to light foot traffic: after 2-3 hours.
- Waiting time before laying:
- 3 hours for ceramic tiles and stone material;
- 24 hours for resilient and wood coverings.
- Residual humidity after 24h.: less than 2%.
- Storage: 12 months.
- Application: tapping and flattening with a straight edge.
- Consumption: 20 kg/m ² per cm of thickness.
- Packaging: 20 kg bags.