Husqvarna PG450 3 Head Planetary Grinder
DISCONTINUED - Superseded by the PG 510
The Husqvarna PG450 is a versatile and user-friendly 3-head planetary grinder, perfect for a wide range of applications including coating removal, concrete grinding, and concrete polishing.
- Suitable for creating Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR®.
- 18-inch grinding width makes it great for both small hard-to-reach areas and larger surfaces.
- Light and compact makes for easy transport and set up.
- Fixed speed, user-friendly control panel with overload protection
- Efficient dust management system
The PG450 is ideal for both professional and semi-professional applications.
Husqvarna PG450 3 Head Planetary Grinder - Superseded
The Husqvarna 450 floor grinder is perfect for a wide range of applications, from coating removal and concrete grinding to concrete polishing. It is also suitable for making Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR®.
The PG 450 is ideal for rental in both professional and semi-professional applications due to its many self-adjusting benefits.
*1-phase means it is suitable for industrial and domestic applications.
More on the Husqvarna PG450
Planetary drive, single-phase and the ability to make HiPERFLOOR® makes this a very versatile machine.
Easy to transport and set-up
The machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts. It can easily be folded and divided without tools for transport and storage.
Easy to use
The speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has a user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection.
Efficient dust management
Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment.
Time-saving tool change
Redi Lock® is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
Redi Lock® is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling. Robust system design ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
Ergonomic working position
Adjustable and lockable handlebar, as well as three-step height adjustment of the frame, makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy.
Possibility to log operating hours.
- Rated input power: 3 hp
- Rated current: 13 A
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Phases: 1 ph
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Grinding width: 450 mm
- Grinding disc diameter: 180 mm
- Grinding disc speed min: 0 rpm
- Grinding disc speed max: 705 rpm
- Grinding pressure, max: 59 kg
- Direction of rotation: One Direction
- Number of grinding discs: 3
- Product size (length): 1320mm
- Product size (width): 480mm
- Product size (height): 1150mm
- Weight: 109kg