Whelan Thermoboil TH7.5 12kg 2.4KW
A basic, no frills wall mounted boiling water system that provides boiling water efficiently.
The Econoboil & Thermoboil range uses thermostat technology to control the water
temperature. Combined with a manual reset over temperature cut-out switch, your unit will be steam free.
Econoboil comes in 2.5 & 5 litres, ECD2.5 & ECD5
Thermoboil comes in 8 different sizes ranging from 7.5 - 60 litres capacity.
Features of Whelan Econoboil & Thermoboil
- Thermostat control of automatic operation;
- In-build excess steam protection with manual reset;
- Ability for concealed plumbing and electrical connection;
- 2 different sizes units for Econoboil with 2.5 litres and 5 litres of boiling water in capacity to cater for customer's need
- 8 different sizes of units for Thermoboil ranging from 7.5 litres to 60 litres of boiling water in capacity to cater for customer's need;
- To be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Optional Extras for all Econoboil & Thermoboil
- Additional outlets from the front, bottom, side or back of unit as specified can be fitted to larger units if required to speed up the dispensing of boiling
water, or to improve traffic flow around the unit.
- Swivel extension arms can be fitted for the convenience of filling up urns or big jugs.
- Tap handle lock can be fitted, if required, to prevent unauthorised uses of the boiling water.
- External filters can be fitted to the unit if required to improve the water quality.
- Concealed plumbing and electrical connection can be made available upon request at time of ordering.
- Stainless steel finishes can be supplied upon request at time of ordering.